About this Event
Come celebrate two of our favorite things: Cycling and the best frozen treats in the Triangle... plus a post-race BBQ lunch catered by Backyard Bistro.
Which is better - Maple View Farm ice cream or Goodberry's Frozen Custard? Do the 13th annual Cup 'n Cone Tour and then decide.
Registration for the Cup 'n Cone Tour includes:
The Cup 'n Cone Tour is hosted by MS Events, Inc, a non-profit which creates athletic events to raise money to fight Multiple Sclerosis. Your participation helps support research and advocacy for MS.
SPRING SPECIAL - SAVE ON REGISTRATION OR RACE FOR FREE! Register by the end of April and be a Cup 'n Cone Ambassador.
As an Ambassador, we will email you your Personal Promo Code. Share it with your cycling friends. Each friend who registers by July 1 with your Personal Promo Code will save $3 on registration and you will receive a $2 rebate for each registration up to the total amount of your registration fee! Get enough friends to register with your Personal Promo Code and you can ride for FREE!
- Your choice of scenic and well-marked 31, 50, and 71 mile routes
- Route patrolled by Ham Public Service North Carolinas and SAG vehicles
- Mechanic support by Cycling Spoken Here
- Rest stops every 10-15 miles with water, Gatorade, fruit and sweet and salty snacks
- Chip-timed King of the Mountain contest up col d'Lystra with timing by Precision Race. Prizes for the 3 fastest men and women up the climb.
- Maple View Farm ice cream and sorbet on at the mid-points of the longer routes
- Lunch at the finish including: Backyard Bistro BBQ sandwich and Goodberry's frozen custard.
Start/finish location: Panther Creek High School at 6770 McCrimmon Pkwy, Cary 27519.
Ride day registration/check-in starts at 6:30. On-site registration will be $50. Save $ by registering online in advance. (Online registration closes at noon on Friday, July 24).
Ride starts at 7:30 to help beat the heat.
Check out the other MS Events charity athletic events: Ridgewood Turkey Trot 8K, St. Paddy's Run Green 8K, and the new Oak City Mile
Ride course map: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1160186299