The Cup ‘n Cone Tour is BACK - and in the cooler spring weather!
Join us on Saturday May 22nd at Panther Creek High School in Cary. Choose from 25 and 50 mile routes with post-ride ice cream treats!
Registration for the Cup 'n Cone Tour includes:
- Your choice of scenic and well-marked 25 and 50 mile routes
- Route patrolled by SAG vehicles
- 1 rest stop on 25 mile route and 3 rest stopson 50 mile route. Water, Gatorade, fruit and sweet and salty snacks. For hygenic reasons, drinks will be available in individual bottles with individual Gatorade packets.
- Return of the chip-timed King of the Mountain contest up the col d' Lystra climb!
- Choice of ice cream treats at the finish!
Start/finish location: Panther Creek High School at 6770 McCrimmon Pkwy, Cary 27519.
With relaxing COVID restrictions, you will have a choice of starting with friends or individually. 50-mile riders can line up at the start any time between 7:30 and 8:00 am. 25-mile riders can line up single file any time between 8:00 and 8:15 am.
The routes are available on RideWithGPS.
The .gpx files and cue sheets are available on the ride results page: http://www.precisionrace.com/cup-n-cone-tour-results
25 Mile (excludes online processing fee):
- $30 through 3/31
- $34 4/1 - 4/30
- $41 5/1 - 5/19
- $46 5/20-5/21
50 Mile (excludes online processing fee):
- $33 through 3/31
- $37 4/1 - 4/30
- $41 5/1 - 5/21
- $46 5/20-5/21
All Ride Day Registrations are $50 (including online processing fee)
The Cup 'n Cone Tour benefits the National MS Society. Can't ride? Please volunteer! Participants in MS Bike and MS Walk can receive fundraising credit for volunteering.